We have several volunteering opportunities including:
We are currently seeking Trustees with varying skills and backgrounds to join our Board and contribute to making Hope resilient and sustainable.
The Board will:
- Ensure Hope is run in compliance with its values and governing document.
- Set or approve policies, plans and budgets to achieve our strategic objectives.
- Monitor performance against the strategic plan.
- Ensure Hope remains solvent, financially strong and performs well.
- Ensure that Hope complies with all relevant laws, regulations and requirements of its regulators.
- Agree all policies and decisions on matters which might create significant risk to Hope, financial or otherwise.
We are particularly interested in individuals with the following skills:
- Marketing and PR
- Digital Communications